High-level overview of Murano components¶
There are several significant rules for the Murano developer:
- Follow PEP8 and OpenStack style guidelines.
- Do not import functions. Only module imports are accepted.
- Make commits as small as possible. It speeds up review of the change.
- Six library usage rule: use it only when really necessary (for example if existing code will not work in python 3 at all).
- Mark application name in the 1st line of commit message for murano-apps repository, i.e. [Apache] or [Kubernetes].
- Prefer code readability over performance unless the situations when performance penalty can be proven to be big.
- Write Py3-compatible code. If that’s impossible leave comment.
Rules for MuranoPL coding style:
- Use camelCase for MuranoPL functions/namespaces/variables/properties, PascalCase for class names.
- Consider using